The Mac @TheMac
10 June, 06:22
again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
Join the club... can’t get back on since January... btw... I have done nothing you would call “abusive”
06:30 PM - Jun 10, 2021
In response The Mac to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lovemakesyoureal in this post can reply
Bella Libre @AussieChick
10 June, 07:45
In response Rowan Tree to her Publication
I think most of us have been kicked off twitter. You realise looking back how abusive the Landlord was there. This home is much nicer and I'm free to speak my mind 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
10 June, 07:35
Truth is abusive to their ego.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
10 June, 06:59
All you had to do was say Trump or Conservative Republican and they will zap you off like they did me. 3 Different times starting in 2019 then the final in 2020 with the great purge. No problem for me as this is home now. never again will I be on Twitter under current managment.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
10 June, 07:07
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
They ( @jack ) had to have been getting very nervous. I had a very small (500ish) account and they kept deleting followers daily. They finally booted me off saying I violated their twitter guidelines without including which tweet I tweeted for an example. It has to be that AI's are scanning for those key words! There's no way they could keep up with their shenanigans otherwise!

The Mac @TheMac
10 June, 07:21
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
👍🏻

The Mac @TheMac
10 June, 06:55
I know exactly what I’ve said and it’s all fact.

Twitter is suppressing the truth.