Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
10 June, 07:33
In response The Mac to his Publication
over the target!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
10 June, 07:37
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Bless your heart, I mean that. 🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Military spouse @SpoiledAmerican
10 June, 07:14
Bet the false fact checkers have NO IDEA what your posts are so they scrap all that you share with so many. 🤔

Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
10 June, 06:30
Join the club... can’t get back on since January... btw... I have done nothing you would call “abusive”

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
10 June, 07:35
In response Rowan Tree to her Publication
Truth is abusive to their ego.

Bella Libre @AussieChick
10 June, 07:45
In response Rowan Tree to her Publication
I think most of us have been kicked off twitter. You realise looking back how abusive the Landlord was there. This home is much nicer and I'm free to speak my mind 😊

The Mac @TheMac
10 June, 06:26
Take this on board people, the deep state are paranoid regarding the truth about nanoparticle viruses and vaccines?