10 June, 04:02
How's about this for a Great Awakening - 1 Year DELTA tomorrow: #4448

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: dfa70c No.9566900 📁
Jun 10 2020 19:51:30 (EST)
EaMPZW_XsAEPRxl.jpg

twitter.com...📁
WOKE.
Q

Bolded Timestamp encodes June 10th, twice.

Apparently a Lin Wood tweet today said that 2/3rds are now awakened - that equals the 66% target before public events could happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
10 June, 06:18
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I vote for public events to trigger the awakening of more! Because every sheep I know has just gone further into denial and "you are crazy" mode. How are more people supposed to awaken? Denial and cognitive dissonance are strong and need a massive disruption to change.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
In Revelation the Devil will have Dominion over the Earth for 42 Months --- If God has woke You your blessed ! Not all can be helped even though we try !
06:22 PM - Jun 10, 2021
In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
10 June, 07:54
I do feel blessed for being awake... Until i started hearing about the vax shedding/transmitting, now it feels like they are just trying to take us all out any way they can!

Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
10 June, 07:52
Oy vey, when did that 42 months start?!

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
11 June, 01:59
In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication
Were not sure when it started cannot pin a date may of been iniatial outbreak at Wuhan