Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
06:11 PM - Jun 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Elsa Knew @ElsasArt1
12 June, 11:26
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Possible antidote?
https://archives.simplelis...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chico Panebianco @Chico1
12 June, 02:43
Suramin.
Patriots, search and arm yourselves with knowledge about this
100 year old drug.
17 times we have been asked; what if cures already existed?
Suramin,antidote?
find out, think for yourself

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elsa Knew @ElsasArt1
12 June, 11:27
In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication

Olaf Koll @OlafK
12 June, 02:43
all the best wishes to Juan O Savin from our hearts.

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
12 June, 02:32
RFK jr, the voice of reason,
Gods protection be over him his family.
let Gods hand guard and protect him in Jesus name

Stevie King @ShineBright9
12 June, 01:54
Have followed him and Dr. Tenpenny for a long time! Have a daughter who was affected by vaccines long ago and he and Dr. Tenpenny have been there for info all the time! ♥️🥰♥️🥰🇺🇸🇺🇸

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
10 June, 06:44

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
13 June, 02:44
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
There is no fortune in cures. But a big fortune in treating symptoms and not disease.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
10 June, 06:31
what is by the big picture in the back that has black scribble over it? Anyone??

Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
10 June, 06:16
Yes! Love RFK Jr. A wise, brave truth-teller. And yet the vax program continues full force, with now the military giving it to schoolkids! Really makes me question who is in control, unfortunately. WHY is this continuing and not being exposed to the masses?

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 June, 06:21
In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication
I hear you. Q's mantra is "you can't tell them you have to SHOW them." A friend I've known for 20 years, reads my blogs & yet SHE got 2 vaccines. Not 1 but 2!! Nothing I can do about it. The deep state demon MK Ultra is ferocious with many peeps still. Breaks my heart. People are dying. They just don't see 😿

But this phase will be over soon. When President Trump is "officially" restored, a LOT is going to change very very quickly. I think we'll see the end of the Bidan/Kamala clown-clone-show this month. Fingers crossed!! 🤞🙏