John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
10 June, 01:24
I laugh when I hear we are out blowing this up or that up...

Maybe we just rescued 500 mutants covered in peanut butter.
The truth is they never went anywhere.
DoD just told you that the last few days
I hope I am there to see it.
Military will come first before you hear a peep from anyone.
Did Q ever say our military? Didn't think so.
Hide your toys boys but oil em up well.
Darkness is coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barry Smith @Curveblaster12
Yeah, I'm fairly certain Q has mentioned the military on numerous posts.
02:02 PM - Jun 10, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Curveblaster12 in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
10 June, 07:16
In response Barry Smith to his Publication
He mentioned Marines because Marines are who he uses as his Secret Service. And he mentioned Guard. Guard are state militia that are under control of each state and not the Government. If a state wanted to they could tell the Feds to piss off. They wouldn't get that government cheese if they did though. Those two branches are kind of like independent contractors. They work by different rules. The others are under POTUS, which atm is Biden. Yes they can mutiny but that just throws us into a physical war. There are a lot of higher ranking officers that detest Trump. Knowing that the likelihood of a coup is close to 0. So 11.3 has to happen for the military to be self controlled for a short time or they fall under the new Commander in Chief. Few different ways that could go so I won't even hazard to guess. I can point you done the road but not to a time because everything is still to in flex. Maybe you can find it but people are people even if their not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shelby Hinton @Shelbseekstruth
10 June, 02:20
In response Barry Smith to his Publication
I think James is saying that Q did not say OUR military. Military mentioned? Yes. Which military though?