John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
I laugh when I hear we are out blowing this up or that up...

Maybe we just rescued 500 mutants covered in peanut butter.
The truth is they never went anywhere.
DoD just told you that the last few days
I hope I am there to see it.
Military will come first before you hear a peep from anyone.
Did Q ever say our military? Didn't think so.
Hide your toys boys but oil em up well.
Darkness is coming.
01:24 PM - Jun 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Robin Oxman @Robino
12 June, 10:45
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Is is really??? Ppl been saying that the EBS is not real. I am truly confused but ready......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 June, 12:37
In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
The EBS is real. There was one that has been taken down and people think of that when they speak of it. They fail to realize that they set a new one up in Gitmo that is run through military satellites. It was in the news for half a second. If you look up gitmo and broadcasting upgrades you can probably still find it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gabe Truth @Pmr30
10 June, 04:43
any idea when?

10 June, 07:00
In response Gabe Truth to his Publication
I could say yes but than I would be wrong. Greed and fear play a large part atm. Think of it like a union working out a new contract. I will be bluntly honest with you because tonight has been something else. It all depends on the people. The faster people fight the power the faster it all will happen. Everyone thinks the military has done all of these crazy things but they have done NOTHING yet involving this, they can't, they have no reason to. It has been all Federal Marshall's and a few something else. There is one event that must happen before anything else can. Q tells you what it is. Once that happens I give it 3-4 days max until the parts we see are done. More will still be coming but what people want to see will be done. Everyone is literately standing by, black hats included. It's all done, just not legally. Sounds crazy but it is very true. It is more detailed and can all go balls up at anytime. It won't because we as a species would be screwed.

10 June, 07:04
In response Gabe Truth to his Publication
There is much more to it than I have time to write but I, unlike most others can actually show you evidence. I have already posted a lot of it. People don't want the truth as much as they say because really it is kind of boring. 10% awesome, 90% snoozefest. I'm always happy to help any way I can. Oh and if you do want to know more I expect you to verify what I say. You have to do your homework. There is a damn good reason why too. But all this for another time.

Barry Smith @Curveblaster12
10 June, 02:02
Yeah, I'm fairly certain Q has mentioned the military on numerous posts.

Shelby Hinton @Shelbseekstruth
10 June, 02:20
In response Barry Smith to his Publication
I think James is saying that Q did not say OUR military. Military mentioned? Yes. Which military though?

10 June, 07:16
In response Barry Smith to his Publication
He mentioned Marines because Marines are who he uses as his Secret Service. And he mentioned Guard. Guard are state militia that are under control of each state and not the Government. If a state wanted to they could tell the Feds to piss off. They wouldn't get that government cheese if they did though. Those two branches are kind of like independent contractors. They work by different rules. The others are under POTUS, which atm is Biden. Yes they can mutiny but that just throws us into a physical war. There are a lot of higher ranking officers that detest Trump. Knowing that the likelihood of a coup is close to 0. So 11.3 has to happen for the military to be self controlled for a short time or they fall under the new Commander in Chief. Few different ways that could go so I won't even hazard to guess. I can point you done the road but not to a time because everything is still to in flex. Maybe you can find it but people are people even if their not.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
10 June, 01:56
You have a time frame in mind?

10 June, 07:24
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
In a nutshell it is waiting on Americans. But Americans are waiting to be saved. If they stopped doing that things would go so much quicker. I'm not saying take up arms, I am saying follow the lead of the rest of the world. Protest. Really get pissed and mean it. Be willing to lose everything. They can keep doing nothing and it will still work but it adds months and years. Agreements are lost because minds are changed. Friends become not so friendly anymore and panic turns into we're actually getting away with this. So if I had to guess with how things are going now? 6 years. I say 6 years because if it is not done by then humanity as a whole is in deep do do.

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
10 June, 01:30
yes they've suggested the military before. youve lost me with this post

10 June, 07:31
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
He mentioned Marines, who are his body guards and not secret service. He also mentioned National guard because they are owned and run by their own state. States do not have to give any guardsmen for federal use. Everyone else falls under POTUS. That just happens to be Biden. Right now everyone is at stalemate. Someone needs to move, and it is the patriots that are that someone. We are waiting on a hero that has to wait on us. I know it makes not sense really but if you check my posts out and read the law of war manual you will understand a lot better about what is going on.