John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
10 June, 01:24
I laugh when I hear we are out blowing this up or that up...

Maybe we just rescued 500 mutants covered in peanut butter.
The truth is they never went anywhere.
DoD just told you that the last few days
I hope I am there to see it.
Military will come first before you hear a peep from anyone.
Did Q ever say our military? Didn't think so.
Hide your toys boys but oil em up well.
Darkness is coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LightHolder113 in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
10 June, 07:24
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
In a nutshell it is waiting on Americans. But Americans are waiting to be saved. If they stopped doing that things would go so much quicker. I'm not saying take up arms, I am saying follow the lead of the rest of the world. Protest. Really get pissed and mean it. Be willing to lose everything. They can keep doing nothing and it will still work but it adds months and years. Agreements are lost because minds are changed. Friends become not so friendly anymore and panic turns into we're actually getting away with this. So if I had to guess with how things are going now? 6 years. I say 6 years because if it is not done by then humanity as a whole is in deep do do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 June, 07:34
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Hi John ! God and President Trump and the Patriots have Won the battle for humanity. I get [they] are being thrown into the flames of hell, as we speak but it won’t be long now. In six years will be in space and the best is yet to come .