⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
09 June, 07:07
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phat Dog @StubbyNiles
10 June, 07:21
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Thank you, Luis, so true. For the past many years I'd felt alone in my logical thoughts, based on probabilities and unlikely sequences of improbable events; I'd fallen out of touch and favor with family and friends to whom I used to be close; I'd withdrawn communication with my wife, for fear of an ideological argument. But no longer. Too many of my "crazy" musings have manifested themselves for this string of improbable events to be by chance. We're taking our country and planet back; we all feel it, and it is glorious. Bless you, Brother Luis.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
Same road Phat

In my heart, I know my journey in this has been a Godsend. My life has changed, there is a new bend ahead in my road

#TheBestIsYetToCome

I can feel it

#wwg1wga👊
09:27 AM - Jun 10, 2021
In response Phat Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jewelofthenine in this post can reply
Phat Dog @StubbyNiles
10 June, 09:32
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
The best I've known myself in my 55 years; stronger convictions and faith than I'd ever imagined. Universal love is coming, and it is glorious.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
10 June, 10:16
In response Phat Dog to his Publication
👍🙏