Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
11 June, 01:22
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
💯🙌🏼💪🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
10 June, 05:02
Amen 🙏😇❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
10 June, 12:04
❤️❤️❤️

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
10 June, 11:33
I Totally Agree! I Am So Happy So Many Are Awake, I Love All Our Patriots Providing The Information We Were Not Aware Of That Has Been Going On. Thank You To All My Digital Friends!

ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
10 June, 11:31
Great Post!

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
10 June, 11:29
Agree, however, feeling more cynical & untrusting than ever before since learning so much has been nothing but lies...

Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
10 June, 02:24
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
Turn that energy over to research and trust God and your own common sense gut instincts. It's good not to trust "experts" as we've all found out, nothing wrong with that! 👍

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 June, 10:55
We are eternal infinite energy beings!
Act Like it!
BE FEARLESS!

anon anon @Qcolorado
10 June, 09:16
Beautiful post!! and so true!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 June, 08:39

Phat Dog @StubbyNiles
10 June, 07:21
Thank you, Luis, so true. For the past many years I'd felt alone in my logical thoughts, based on probabilities and unlikely sequences of improbable events; I'd fallen out of touch and favor with family and friends to whom I used to be close; I'd withdrawn communication with my wife, for fear of an ideological argument. But no longer. Too many of my "crazy" musings have manifested themselves for this string of improbable events to be by chance. We're taking our country and planet back; we all feel it, and it is glorious. Bless you, Brother Luis.

anon anon @Qcolorado
10 June, 09:18
In response Phat Dog to his Publication
I'm so sorry you've endured that, but so glad you are being vindicated. Soon you'll be the hero of the family! God bless!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
10 June, 09:27
In response Phat Dog to his Publication
Same road Phat

In my heart, I know my journey in this has been a Godsend. My life has changed, there is a new bend ahead in my road

#TheBestIsYetToCome

I can feel it

#wwg1wga👊