The Mac @TheMac
08 June, 08:15
I speak to you as a warner, and I warn against the ways of evil men.

They are selfish men unheedful of the good of others, the good, which includes them.

Their thoughts do not extend beyond themselves and their own; they seek to isolate themselves from mankind when the good of mankind is an issue.

They do not know what should be done and what should not be done; they do not understand the nature of good conduct and the path of Truth.

They say, "Man kind has no need for goodness; it has no moral foundation.

There is no way of knowing Truth.

There is no Supreme Spirit, no Creating God.

All creation is the result of chance, and lust is the only cause of birth.

The only purpose of life is an earthly one, we begin and end in the dust."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
09 June, 08:21
In response The Mac to his Publication
Just a quick comment from your post , it sounds like your saying there is no God and other Atheist statements. Knowing you I believe the was just not clearly stated and you meant the evil ones don’t believe. IMO, I woukd delete it and rewrite it so its clear where you stand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
09 June, 07:25
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
It may sound like that to you but if you read it again properly it is a warning against the ways of evil men, their thoughts and (They say, "Man kind has no need for goodness; it has no moral foundation).

This is from the Kolbrin Bible.

09 June, 07:46
You and I are on the same page as I stated I know you from many post and thought it had another meaning. So thank you again.

The Mac @TheMac
09 June, 08:04
The idea is to capture your imagination; keeping you alert and raising your awareness, to see if you are really concentrating and worthy to understand the words written, a testing of wits, a stirring of the emotion be it a focus of your attention.

09 June, 08:08
I know all of Gods written words and use discerment in reading.

https://www.tapintothetrut...

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
09 June, 09:21
God allowed me to be a lowly instument in the conversion of a demonically possessed atheistic Jewish woman. She was incarcerated in the tombs of a jail in which I was a ministry volunteer. We prayed together and I beseeched a holy Priest to administer exorcism prayers if he deemed it requisite. He did so. The next time that I saw this woman, she was WRAPPED in unearthly light, eminating from her interior and was at a Catholic bookstore. She recognized me, I nodded and smiled, not saying one word. It was enough. GOD IS SO MERCIFUL!

Yes, I have known for 22 years that evil has LONG pervaded the inner sanctum of the Church and have suffered great spiritual wounds for it. I am here to declare that God's Glory still dwells in many Catholics and I am privileged to call many of them deeply cherished friends. Conversion is possible up until the final breath!

Amen in Christ Most Holy Name. God Bless You and you know God looks at your heart and soul not at your religion.
09:57 PM - Jun 09, 2021
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
09 June, 10:02
Thank you for your comforting post! Appreciate the fact that you read my long missive, too.

God Bless and keep you, too! 💛🦋💛

09 June, 10:06
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Thank you my brother.