Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 April, 09:04
Jared was a bad hombre. The only question is, did Trump find out first from Ivanka or the NSA. It makes the world of a difference.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
15 May, 04:25
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I am not going to read over 124 comments. My 2c.....DJT wil NEVER let any evil just "slide" and forget. Even if it's family. I followed him since "The Apprentice" and always"agreed" when he seems "harsh" to most of the audience. He nailed it every time on the show cause his brilliant in what he is doing. Same now. He will NEVER shift a "chess" if he is not sure 100%. Think out of your box and connect the dots. Don't assume anything. Research! His brilliant! And I'm not even an American. Just wakeup! In my hart.......I'm a patriot. No doubt. If it was not for the USA taking the step to GOD, we will be lost by now! Not going to explain myself. Commen sense! Thank you America!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
πŸ™Œ Truth! Trust the PLAN. Thanks for your awesome words. They breed strength! πŸ’ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA
07:27 PM - Jun 09, 2021
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
Only people mentioned by In_The_Lane in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from IN THE LANE, click on at the bottom under it