Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
ChYna Joe landed in the UK today - he flew over on AF2 SAM46 is a 757 - AF1 is a 747 ! All MSM have stated he landed in Mildenhall AF Base on Air Force One
06:00 PM - Jun 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by SammyTrump in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
09 June, 10:30
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
Interesting article from the UK about this...As in not the same plane.

#MAGA

https://ukaviation.news/vi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
09 June, 06:50
Patriots in Control Fake Biden doesn't make this trip.

So at least now we can definitely confirm we have been conned by Trump and the grifters.

Time to move on folks. Decide weather you want to stand up and fight or be pussy soft and go along with the trashing of our country and its' people.

Brutal stuff from any angle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
09 June, 06:03
They are so invested in the lies, yhey simply cannot tell the truth about anything anymore. Started with Lincoln

Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
09 June, 08:57
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
No you are right - its all a lie & i hate it !!! I want it to be over ... its awful here in the UK ! I WANT OUT