Only people mentioned by TruthBeTold2 in this post can reply
Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
27 January, 04:30
In response Truth Be Told ❤ to her Publication
🤢🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andtheystoodup Rev11:11 @angel1987
27 January, 10:32
This is disgusting on the highest level!!! I don't like Micky D's. Since I have learned of what they do, I have don't allow my son or family to eat there. I just wonder where else it goes and what other disgusting things they do to our food. Soon they will know the power of God and what he does to punish them, will be three times as bad as what they have done to all of God's children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
27 January, 10:10
As soon as we found this out, we stopped eating there immediatly. We also stopped other family members from eating there as well. I think we need to check into who supplies Mcd's because I am sure they are supplying other places as well and name those locations as no go sites...

Alicia Pfeffer @AMSMITTY77
27 January, 09:59
thats exactly why i get sick every time someone mentions McDonald's 🤢🤢