Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
09 June, 01:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 June, 04:30
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
i find that some people arent ignorant...they just dont care..unil............................................................

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
It's as if they have been hypnotized....like they're under a spell.
04:40 PM - Jun 09, 2021
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 June, 05:32
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
alot of them...this is not new behavior...they run their lives that way...only pick out certain things that are important to them...i.e..only vote in presidential elections..not for other elections.. dont pay attention to tornado warnings...i tell ya..i have friends like this...think about it...i did...and i discovered this with the people i know.

09 June, 06:18
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Something is causing the brain fog and apathy tho -- TV, fluoride, chemtrails, chemicals in the food, pharmaceuticals, etc.
It's not a natural occurrence, it's being caused deliberately.