Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
09 June, 04:29
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
When you post it all together and of course there is so much more that just doesn't fit on this page because it's too much, I stare at what can fit on the page and shake my head in disbelief. What's just as bad are the fools that continue believing this bullshit show. So easy to manipulate and so easy to kill. Thank GOD I'm not easily manipulated and I don't believe most things I hear until I check it out. What's been going on is REAL, I've been checking for 3 years and I aint backin down. I'll go down with the ship and other like minded patriots. But it will be one hell of a fight before I give up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
09 June, 04:37
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Amazing, huh?
I've been researching truth for 14-15 years, but there were still some things like pizzagate that i had to look into slowly bc it was just so awful, and unbelievable that some ppl could be so wicked.
Hard to imagine how shocking it will be to the sleeping masses when the truth is dumped on them all at once 😬😬
They will understand why we tried to wake them up ahead of time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396