Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
11 July, 05:14
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
TRUST ME! PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL NOT ALLOW ANYTHING TO HARM BABIES OR PEOPLE.
President Trump in my opinion is a person of God , tries to protect people . He know humans are trapped.
Anyways video last night was speaking about "The Event", and what the new earth will be like. .
No worries.
Trump has OUR planet's back. I heard Our planet has a shield around it protecting humans ,and animals from the dangerous rays.
One less thing to be concerned about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
11 July, 03:44
SATAN, DEMONS, CRIMINAL AGENDA OF GENOCIDE...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
30 June, 07:29
If this was written in 1989 how on earth did the 5G radiation get in there.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
30 June, 05:32
I'm fairly certain this originated on Facebook and there is no merit to this.

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
30 June, 03:38
Sick evil bastards! They want to exterminate all of us but the elite!! Wake up people! before its too late to stop them!!

Optical Awakenings @Unite
09 June, 11:46
This is interesting do you have the book?

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
09 June, 11:23
Zero sum game.
Don't play along.