John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Remember dates are just that dates.
Booms are just shills trying to dishearten you
It's happening can mean they are giving away free ice cream at the parlor

It will happen when it happens
You will know when it happens along with EVERYONE else
No one will have prior knowledge
These people do not leak anything

Stay strong in God and long live the Republic!
11:10 AM - Jun 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
10 June, 09:52
In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
09 June, 06:49
THIS PEOPLE THIS !!!!!! GODS TIMING WITH HIS WARRIORS IS ALWAYS PERFECT !!!!!!! WWG1WGA WW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 June, 04:01
Yes Sir, I completely agree, we need to keep people inquisitive, to double check everything and question the illogical - think for themselves.

Like why would anyone send thisJBimposter to meet with Putin?
Seem like a phony setup for an [bug]todeliverINtel ...

I trust only GOD with everything.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
09 June, 12:30

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
09 June, 12:21
past proves all, what you’re saying is spot on. We have known nothing untill it has already happened, that’s the source of the frustration for those who’re date oriented. Myself, I watch and confirm the aftermath

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
09 June, 12:13
Chillin! 😎👍

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
09 June, 12:32
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Me too! 🐸 😎

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
09 June, 11:18
Thank you.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
09 June, 11:11
🎯