⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
09 June, 07:58
Not the best adjective to use (retard 😔) but I agree with the overall statement:
"It’s frustrating having to explain this over and over again to people when it comes to Trump speaking about the vaccines.
I hope this clears it up for all.
Realize how much worse it could have been. This way, we have a chance. Totally lockdown for years more would have devastated way more lives than this vaccine had it been the other way around. They would have ended up locking us down and mandating the vaccine for everyone. This way no one can be forced the jab and our country opens up.
Remember we are WAR. It won’t be all clean unfortunately."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
agree with the post and all comments here.

People keep whining about "well why does he keep pushing the vax if we shouldn't take it" without fully thinking about the situation as a whole BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY USING THAT FREEDOM OF THOUGHT FOR THEMSELVES🤦🏼‍♀️ to just say no.
They wont stop and think about every word hes spoken being dissected by the left awful media. He has had to say "vax good" because if he said "vax bad" outloud they'd crucify him worse than they all had. He couldn't even mention side talk on camera about making something safe that does a cleaning job "safely" in our bodies like bleach does on a surface. they still talk about that comment and distort it like hes dumb. It still pisses me off to hear their version of what he said. my sister for one 🤦🏼‍♀️
Im thankful i have my own thoughts and not blame others for my choices like this world want to do concerning the vax and just saying no, no matter how well they talk it up. I will not get in line ever.
10:06 AM - Jun 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by LeswellsNix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lesly Nix, click on at the bottom under it