⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
Not the best adjective to use (retard 😔) but I agree with the overall statement:
"It’s frustrating having to explain this over and over again to people when it comes to Trump speaking about the vaccines.
I hope this clears it up for all.
Realize how much worse it could have been. This way, we have a chance. Totally lockdown for years more would have devastated way more lives than this vaccine had it been the other way around. They would have ended up locking us down and mandating the vaccine for everyone. This way no one can be forced the jab and our country opens up.
Remember we are WAR. It won’t be all clean unfortunately."
07:58 AM - Jun 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
09 June, 10:06
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
agree with the post and all comments here.

People keep whining about "well why does he keep pushing the vax if we shouldn't take it" without fully thinking about the situation as a whole BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY USING THAT FREEDOM OF THOUGHT FOR THEMSELVES🤦🏼‍♀️ to just say no.
They wont stop and think about every word hes spoken being dissected by the left awful media. He has had to say "vax good" because if he said "vax bad" outloud they'd crucify him worse than they all had. He couldn't even mention side talk on camera about making something safe that does a cleaning job "safely" in our bodies like bleach does on a surface. they still talk about that comment and distort it like hes dumb. It still pisses me off to hear their version of what he said. my sister for one 🤦🏼‍♀️
Im thankful i have my own thoughts and not blame others for my choices like this world want to do concerning the vax and just saying no, no matter how well they talk it up. I will not get in line ever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
09 June, 09:54
I think people's perception of words are like the Box on their head...this needs to shift just a little bit.
It is maddening some are ill-informed about true definitions...
Person, place , THING ...
Stasis if a thing...

retard
: to delay or impede the development or progress of : to slow up especially by preventing or hindering advance or accomplishment.

stasis
: a period of lack of growth or its slowing in an organism.

appropriate use is as much to do as definition.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
09 June, 09:22
I Agree with you Luis! Other things we can add to appreciation for Pres T's Vax WARPSPEED:
1) IF he had not done that during HIS presidency, we truly would have been in the double jeopardy of forced vaccine AND forced digital passport in whatever evil form the DS wanted (tattoo, implant tracker, etc.!)

2) DJT circumvented Fauci & Crew by causing them to be out in the open so the light of day would expose him / them for the roaches they are! Like I said before, Fauci had huge sway over world-wide decisions, yet for most, he was an unknown quantity! NOW many have learned his connection to Gates, the W.H.O., W.E.F. and the UN-their minion whose goals includes One World Gov, and depopulation, using African countries as their "projects' guinea pigs!"

3) DJT knew WE would uncover the fact the virus was a PLANDEMIC meant to lower citizen confidence in him, crash the economy by using the "mean-stream" media messaging.

60+% rejection= DS EPIC Fail!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
09 June, 09:43
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
They Also Shut Him Down Everytime He Mentioned, Hydroxychloroquin, Ivermectin, Remdesivir, Which I Believe Is What He Actually Wanted Us To Take. Not His Fault Drs Were Refusung To Prescribe, And The Drs That Would, The Government Was Forbidding It… I Wish People Would Listen To Q, And Do Some Logical Thinking!! And Stop Blaming President Trump For Everything!!