QPatriot17 #WWG1WGA @QPatriot17
07 June, 08:58
People respond to logical and reasonable posts

Pics are examples of Submarine Pens.

God Wins. Watch the Water. Follow the PEN_ LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.

https://t.me/reaIDonaldJTr...
[55]

#QPatriot17 #STOPTHESTEAL #wwg1wga #Potus #Trump #MAGA #Q #QPATRIOT0 #GenFlynn #Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
07 June, 09:27
In response QPatriot17 #WWG1WGA to his Publication
Where is the tunnel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristin McGann @Ladybug73
07 June, 10:28
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
not an expert but Epstein Island?

Jay Pendejo @JayPendejo
07 June, 11:36
In response Kristin McGann to her Publication
Iits the swimming pool room at the Biltmore. I went there once and that room creeped me put...only later did I see the pedo painting in Skippy Podestas house that depicted little girls standing in the bottom ...even creepier

Kristin McGann @Ladybug73
08 June, 01:15
In response Jay Pendejo to his Publication
Biltmore is located where?

Jay Pendejo @JayPendejo
08 June, 11:23
In response Kristin McGann to her Publication
Ashville North Carolina
https://www.biltmore.com/

Only people mentioned by Ladybug73 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kristin McGann, click on at the bottom under it