QPatriot17 #WWG1WGA @QPatriot17
07 June, 08:58
People respond to logical and reasonable posts

Pics are examples of Submarine Pens.

God Wins. Watch the Water. Follow the PEN_ LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.

https://t.me/reaIDonaldJTr...
[55]

#QPatriot17 #STOPTHESTEAL #wwg1wga #Potus #Trump #MAGA #Q #QPATRIOT0 #GenFlynn #Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
07 June, 09:27
In response QPatriot17 #WWG1WGA to his Publication
Where is the tunnel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristin McGann @Ladybug73
07 June, 10:28
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
not an expert but Epstein Island?

Jay Pendejo @JayPendejo
07 June, 11:36
In response Kristin McGann to her Publication
Iits the swimming pool room at the Biltmore. I went there once and that room creeped me put...only later did I see the pedo painting in Skippy Podestas house that depicted little girls standing in the bottom ...even creepier

08 June, 01:15
In response Jay Pendejo to his Publication
Biltmore is located where?

Jay Pendejo @JayPendejo
Ashville North Carolina
https://www.biltmore.com/
11:23 PM - Jun 08, 2021
In response Kristin McGann to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JayPendejo in this post can reply
09 June, 12:53
In response Jay Pendejo to his Publication
thank you!