JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
08 June, 03:34
I find this story fascinating. Since when do major newspapers sell their front page for ads disguised as the front page? This is psych-prepping normies for the DUMBS reveal, imho.

https://t.me/CherokeeOwl/1...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
This goes against God's words. Evil nothing but evil.
08:07 PM - Jun 08, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 June, 07:37
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
It is evil. We were warned. It’ll be nice to be on a beach somewhere soon and not be the the bearer of such dreary content.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
10 June, 09:52
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I have trouble understanding how they can permit them to live. Euthanizing them is difficult but permitting them to be what they are neither human, animal or bug or God knows what as they were bred to use for the lizards food, sex and adrenochrome. That will be a hard call for the authorities that found them. I get a sense the nurse holding the one that is part dog they will permit them to live but somewhere else, not amongst us and they will be sterilized to stop further procreation of this fucked up breeding program.
This will be a HUGE moral issue and only time will tell once this information is released to the public the decisions to be made. I've seen other photos and some videos and when they were displayed showing them in cages as I believe one was bred with a snake, the tag lines indicated many of them could talk and asked to be killed. Not good to let them live or euthanize them. I just hope the right decision is made.