JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I find this story fascinating. Since when do major newspapers sell their front page for ads disguised as the front page? This is psych-prepping normies for the DUMBS reveal, imho.

https://t.me/CherokeeOwl/1...
03:34 PM - Jun 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
25 June, 04:31
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Just shows you the standards these FAKE ASS PROPAGANDA OUTLETS have.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
10 June, 07:32
FAKE - Front page ad -
Selling more fear and angst for netflix BS media owned by cabal
Desperately trying to cause a reaction since they are low on everything, no ideas, no energy, no money, no LOVE or COMPASSION --- tb removed from Earth shortly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
10 June, 12:30

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 June, 12:07
Preparing for sure!
[They] have also tried to normalize human and animal sex just like they tried to normalize pedophilia!

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
09 June, 02:38
Netflix series Sweet Tooth hybrid babies right now

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 June, 07:03
In response 1Pinky Toe Warrior to her Publication
🍿

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
09 June, 12:16
Preparing the public

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 June, 07:12
In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication
I could not take my eye off this image and noticed first ge matrix, my calculator, and eng gematria 510- the ever-important 51, (cabal tripling of the the 17 spell), and it’s meaty...

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
08 June, 09:03
They know they're getting exposed, the crimes against humanity they've been committing... it's why they're sharing it to kill the impact of the coming exposure. They want to make it look like it's just something "new"...instead of .. like... you know.... a CRIME.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 June, 07:34
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Very plausible. It’s gotta be a white hat op or a black hat op but it can’t be both.

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
08 June, 08:14
Why the hell would we need this?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 June, 06:59
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
I’m sure that we do not but it might be a soft-pilling of the normies to ease the heavy blow of disclosure. Many possibilities. I didn’t see this until a couple days after the fact and it leapt off the page.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
08 June, 08:07
This goes against God's words. Evil nothing but evil.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 June, 07:37
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
It is evil. We were warned. It’ll be nice to be on a beach somewhere soon and not be the the bearer of such dreary content.

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
08 June, 08:05
For sure, MSM getting ahead of the narrative that is to come.
Chrimeras - as in the days of Noah!

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
08 June, 06:52
WTH evil

Southern Native @ncshortcake57
08 June, 03:55
Is this what the movie "Sweet Tooth" is about? Produced by Robert Downey Jr & his wife? Or were their names attached to the movie as a "punishment"???

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
09 June, 03:02
In response Southern Native to her Publication
...yeah i just watched it..downey and his wife produded it(or someone got the to do it)...funny its about a virus that kills the world basically!lol...

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
09 June, 03:02
In response Southern Native to her Publication
...oh and they are all wearing fuckin masks in it!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
08 June, 03:50
i believe it’s a netflix series about these hybrid babies merged with animals. i was scrolling amd the trailer came up on screen. beyond creepy!

Angela Sue @Angiesue1725
09 June, 08:41
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
it came up for my husband and I. He was like “wtf” these people are so cruel and sick.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 June, 07:44
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
It’s either predictive programming or a semi-documentary. I’ll need to pass on this one. Very ironically, any content where children are being harmed or sexualized instantly repels me- like Stranger Things and Kardashians and yet somehow I landed right smack in the middle of this sex-trafficking/adrenochrome horror show.

Valarie Bynum @Kora77
08 June, 03:42
Everything in this Movie IS A Prep for sure and Its good**

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
08 June, 03:35
wtf? Is this for that Netflix Shit?