John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Did you take the Q oath? It was more than you thought.

By taking the oath and posting it you actually became a recognized part of the Republic of America's militia. This entitles you to the status of POW if you are ever taken into custody. This gives you legal rights under the Law of War section 9.
Read up digital warrior just in case you ever need to claim this status.
Gen Flynn did not ask you to take and take it himself for no reason.
It was to protect you.
06:04 PM - Jun 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
13 June, 11:21
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I was warned about taking oaths, so I decided to postpone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 June, 03:42
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Isn't it great to have that option. Much love regardless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
13 June, 11:21
I was warned about taking oaths, so I decided to postpone.

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
13 June, 11:18
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God. 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

WWG1WGA!!

14 June, 03:48
In response Where We Go One to her Publication
Thank you Patriot. There can never be another time they take control. The fight is long but we are ready.

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
13 June, 11:08
Hubby and I verbally took the oath almost 2 yrs ago!❤

14 June, 03:52
In response Dew Harvey to her Publication
Outstanding!

Just Diana @Diana19
13 June, 10:47
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God. WWGWGA! I have taken this oath before as I was a public servant, it remains just as effective today as it did the day I took it. I was faithful to that office as I will to this one. In God we trust!

24 June, 05:28
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Outstanding. Good to have you with us holding the line.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Dan Rawlings @danrawlings236
13 June, 08:10
Took an oath many times as I re-enlisted and then retired. My oath has no expiration date.
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

WWG1WGA!
God Wins every time!

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
12 June, 10:37
I took and posted the Q oath back in June 2020 on my Twitter. #DigitalSoldier
Badge of horror to be a fallen Digital Soldier on Facebook and Twitter. #GodWins #GREATAWAKENING #wwg1wga

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
12 June, 10:37
In response Iris Beautiful to her Publication
Honor stupid phone.

13 June, 12:43
In response Iris Beautiful to her Publication
Outstanding. We, together as one, will not only win but win bigly. Thank you Patriot!

JustWantTrump Back @BxAnon
11 June, 02:47
For my self, all friends and family even if they are still asleep!
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

WWG1WGA God is Blessing America❣️

13 June, 05:50
In response JustWantTrump Back to her Publication
WWG1WGA! Thank you for your Patriotism!

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
13 June, 11:08
In response JustWantTrump Back to her Publication
I will take tbe oath all day everyday if need be.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
10 June, 08:49
Oh my gosh! I want to be part of this but I didn't know how to post a video saying the pledge nor did I want to put my face out there but I said the pledge hundreds of times with others. I would be so proud to stand up for our country!
I do solemnly swear that I wil l support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.
WWG1WGA!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
10 June, 08:52
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
In addition, God bless America!!

Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
10 June, 02:04
Renewal for the Marine husband, new for me.

WWG1WGA!!

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
10 June, 02:00
Swore this same oath back in 1984. But reiterate it now. I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
10 June, 02:00

WWG1WGA!!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
09 June, 05:48

WWG1WGA!
GodWins!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 June, 03:06
For my self, all friends and family and known patriots:

WWG1WGA!!

09 June, 05:22
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
WWG1WGA!

Northern Gal @Maggie1118
09 June, 10:53

WWG1WGA!!

i wanted to be recognized as taking ghe oath as well. Thank you for explaining why taking the oath was important.

09 June, 05:24
In response Northern Gal to her Publication
How they beat us is by making laws and never telling us about them. It is up to us to make sure we all know.
We have more than the majority, this battle is ours!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
09 June, 08:37

WWG1WGA!!

09 June, 08:55
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Forever shall she wave. We will make sure of that.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 June, 09:21
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Digital Soldiers and the Q army of Patriots, we are millions strong, courageous and victorious! WWG1WGA God Bless America! 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Yester Vue @realyestervue
09 June, 08:35

Yester Vue @realyestervue
09 June, 08:34

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
09 June, 08:32

WWG1WGA!!

09 June, 08:54
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
They don't stand a chance against us and the mighty force of God!

Roskitos Aus @Roskitos
09 June, 08:26
I'm Australian, have taken an oath to the Imperial crown for similar reasons. Australia is already an occupied land.

09 June, 08:51
In response Roskitos Aus to his Publication
Yes it is. Our hearts are with you. Once we clean our trash we will be there for you. We are one but not under their banner, we are under our own. Freedom world wide.

Ali Beth @Albeth7
09 June, 08:23
oath for me and my husband:
For the record to become a recognized member of the Republic of America's militia.

09 June, 08:48
In response Ali Beth to her Publication
We shall be free!

The Vurge @TheVurge
09 June, 06:29
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God. WWG1WGA.

09 June, 06:30
In response The Vurge to his Publication
Welcome to America's digital front. Together we hold that line!

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
09 June, 06:27
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God. #wwg1wga

Dennis Spivey @DS3
09 June, 06:56
In response Nancy Ross to her Publication
I took that same oath April 1971, it has not been rescinded. Once a Marine, always a Marine! Semper Fi! WWG1WGA

Qrispus AttuX @QrispusAttuX
09 June, 08:20
In response Nancy Ross to her Publication
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.#wwg1wga
Took this same oath as a DoD Contractor in 2010 OIF/OEF still in force never rescinded.
To be Clear Biden is the Enemy , Foreign Election Fraudsters are The Enemy, and all others who aid and abet the enemy and are at war with the American People.
Trump WON! Assymetric Warfare is our duty to restore the republic!

... ... @Trader_Kev
09 June, 05:55
For the record to become a recognized member of the Republic of America's militia.
WWG1WGA

09 June, 05:57
In response ... ... to his Publication
Welcome to the ranks Patriot!

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
09 June, 02:40
I was too shy to post on Twitter so I’ll do it here. But how do they know who I actually am?

I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God. WWG1WGA.

09 June, 04:56
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
They know because they know everything about you. They can trace your IP address (of your residence) to your modem to your router to your computer to who uses it the most than to how you type. It is more complicated than that but that is the basics. Most people have at least one account with their real info but all of the accounts are still on the same computer. If you are of no interest they don't bother even looking but if they wanted to it is very easy. If they aren't looking they are still collecting data on everything you do. It's crazy out there.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

09 June, 04:57
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
Welcome aboard Patriot!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
09 June, 12:56
i said it aloud with General Flynn however, I didn’t have a Twitter account yet so not physically video’d anywhere. 😕

09 June, 05:01
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
This is a testament that you said it, so you said it. It is a status for you to claim. Once it is claimed it can not be changed. Read up on your rights on what it does and does not allow. Good luck Patriot!

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
09 June, 08:42
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
same

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
09 June, 12:32
I did not have a social media account at the time, though I was reading/researching a lot on twitter, but I did take the oath privately. In fact, it was this call to citizens that ultimately led me to overcome my aversion to social media and make my first accounts on Gab and Twitter. Our Constitution is a remarkable document and a foundation for our nation and our God given rights as sovereign people.

For the record:

09 June, 05:03
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
Amen and so let it be. Did you know that you do not even have to be an American citizen to be part of the militia? You just have to intend on becoming a citizen. I think that is pretty awesome.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
08 June, 11:54
Yes I did and proud patriot of God and Country! WWG1WGA

09 June, 05:06
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
Until we are taken by the Lord!