John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
08 June, 06:04
Did you take the Q oath? It was more than you thought.

By taking the oath and posting it you actually became a recognized part of the Republic of America's militia. This entitles you to the status of POW if you are ever taken into custody. This gives you legal rights under the Law of War section 9.
Read up digital warrior just in case you ever need to claim this status.
Gen Flynn did not ask you to take and take it himself for no reason.
It was to protect you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
09 June, 12:32
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I did not have a social media account at the time, though I was reading/researching a lot on twitter, but I did take the oath privately. In fact, it was this call to citizens that ultimately led me to overcome my aversion to social media and make my first accounts on Gab and Twitter. Our Constitution is a remarkable document and a foundation for our nation and our God given rights as sovereign people.

For the record:

I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God. WWG1WGA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Amen and so let it be. Did you know that you do not even have to be an American citizen to be part of the militia? You just have to intend on becoming a citizen. I think that is pretty awesome.
05:03 AM - Jun 09, 2021
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
09 June, 10:26
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Of course they have no honor and violate their oaths regularly, so I doubt it will be any protection.

I see it as my duty to add my voice to the millions of Americans resisting their lies and extra-constitutional / illegal actions. We are governed only with our consent and by the laws of the land, not by the whims of men and corporations. Our history is far from perfect, but the vision, embodied in our founding documents, is clear and good.

Just because we are not out in the streets does not mean we accept the unlawful actions of the enemy. We're not here to fight fellow citizens, just to speak against corrupt powers who are violating our country.

That's interesting about the militia. Just looked up in 10 USC 246 and it appears that's true for men. Females need to be in the National Guard first and must already be a citizen. https://www.law.cornell.ed...

Ah well, I'm just a keyboard and prayer warrior anyway! Doing what I can.