John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
08 June, 06:04
Did you take the Q oath? It was more than you thought.

By taking the oath and posting it you actually became a recognized part of the Republic of America's militia. This entitles you to the status of POW if you are ever taken into custody. This gives you legal rights under the Law of War section 9.
Read up digital warrior just in case you ever need to claim this status.
Gen Flynn did not ask you to take and take it himself for no reason.
It was to protect you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustWantTrump Back @BxAnon
11 June, 02:47
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
For my self, all friends and family even if they are still asleep!
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

WWG1WGA God is Blessing America❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it