Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
I found out yesterday that Google wiped 4 years of my blogs.
It took down the ENTIRE IDC site I’ve been posting on.
Fortunately, Patrick, webmaster, had made a new site.
Google's reason?
We “violated their SPAM policy”
Seriously.

💥 Hear this deep state demons
I will NOT be silent.
I will NOT stop writing about caged & tortured children
being rescued from your D.U.M.B.S by Global Soldiers.
Or your horrific adrenochrome.
Or your rampant pedophilia & trafficking.
Or the stolen Gold, money & technology
you’ve been withholding from Humanity.
Or that demon bloodline bankers
have been starving Humanity with usury
& trying to destroy America since we were born as a Nation.
Or that demon bankers assassinated
Presidents Lincoln & Kennedy.
Or that PRESIDENT TRUMP WON IN A LANDSLIDE.
I will NOT be silent ever!!
You can wipe my blogs but I’ve got the originals
& I’m re-posted ALL OVER the internet in MANY languages.
You cannot stop the TRUTH!!
And so it is 🙏🇺🇸💥
02:28 PM - Jun 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
10 June, 02:41
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
AMEN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
08 June, 03:57
Keep on fighting like a Flynn!!! I got arrested a couple weeks ago by the dirty cops I promised my Sheriff I would help expose! And commie ex is using that to try for full custody of our three kids. It's all blowing up... they are all running scared like the vermin they are!

#JusticeIsComing #PainIsComing

Calling all good witches to complete the Final Battle of Good vs Evil.... they are scared!!!!!!!! Send all your spiritual energies to them to expose, arrest, and more! this is great!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 June, 04:03
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
God bless you, Ann!! Hang in there. I pray all will be well for you & your children & that they remain with YOU!! 🙏💞🔥

We are mighty warriors & the deep state are SCARED right now! It's their last moments of being able to their horribleness & THEN — #SpaceDust for them FOREVERMORE!!!! Grrrr 😼🇺🇸🦅

#FightLkeAFlynn
#PainIsComing
#TrumpWonInALandslide
#GodWins
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
08 June, 02:48
wow!!! so glad that you had your hard work backed up. I enjoy your posts so keep up the great work!

08 June, 02:52
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
Thank you so much, Elizabeth 🙏🌸 I greatly appreciate your kind words for my posts 🌹💖

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
08 June, 02:37
love you and your epic strength!

08 June, 02:41
In response POL POWEROFLOVE to her Publication
Bless your 💗 Enough with these demons! Grrrrrrr 💥 I've so had it for ALL of us, Earth, her beautiful Kingdoms, Humanity, Galaxy, Solar System. Enough with these fiends! They need to be gone FOREVER!! 🙏😼💖🇺🇸