Doq Holliday @doqholliday
What’s the most undervalued asset on the entire planet?

SILVER!
05:02 PM - Jun 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
14 June, 07:46
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
wondering, Scavino's recent post refer to this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Verily Chambers @Verily1
13 June, 05:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Verily Chambers @Verily1
13 June, 05:23
You might like these too -

Verily Chambers @Verily1
13 June, 06:08
I do not believe it was fake. It was deleted. Here is where the originals was copied lucky for us -

Verily Chambers @Verily1
13 June, 06:05
The simple GEMATRIA of the capital letters plus 16.50 is MARCH TWENTY TWO. That's my bet for when the GOLD STANDARD officially starts. V

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
09 June, 10:07
Sorry Doq but that's a fake DJT tweet...(even thought the message is true)....and yes I checked the Trump tweet archives.

Kay Tee @kmax
16 June, 01:12
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
I am almost certain I did a cut and paste from his Twitter feed/ history when it was up. When I looked again a year or so later I could not locate it.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
09 June, 11:40
note the date and time?
11:21 > 23 > 113 > Q
2017-01-07
01/07 > 17
01/07 > A/G > Ag > Silver
2017 > ‘17

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
09 June, 10:00
1/07 ‘17 👍

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 June, 12:46
We would have double our $$ had we bought 3 years ago.
Regardless, good luck finding bullion bars for sale now.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
08 June, 06:14
DOQ, remember, if both you and me told Frens, that BloodCoin is SIMPLE USSURY?

AND USSURY IS MORTAL SIN in ISLAM.

SO BLOODCOIN WENT KA-BOOM and some greedy keep squeeking, that they LOST THEIR MONEY ON THIS PONZI SCHEME

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
08 June, 05:59
Soon the price will be between 2800 and 3500 an ounce. 🥳😎👊

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
08 June, 08:10
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
After reading this thread I went to Apmex and bought 4 more ounces .. yay!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
08 June, 04:39
Sad.

Laurie Weber @yourpilgrim123
07 June, 09:44
silver is second to President Trump imo !

08 June, 12:37
In response Laurie Weber to her Publication
HAhahahhaha LOL INDEED ... do you know it also impedes the 5G radio waves too!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 June, 09:43
Not in Nana's house!
We loving it over here!
giggles

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
07 June, 09:42

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
07 June, 09:37
my silver stacking makes me feel like a pirate 🤣🤣

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
07 June, 08:59
Noticed Scavino included “SAD!!!” in his FB post last night.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 June, 11:22
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
:) vibes

08 June, 01:00
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Interesting ... [SAD] maybe its also a green light ... to us or for that division.

Mar Jek @Mjekel
07 June, 08:55
can you recommend a few trustworthy places to buy silver? thx

Love Jesus @HouseCall
07 June, 11:47
In response Mar Jek to her Publication
APMEX

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 June, 03:42
In response Mar Jek to her Publication
Europabullion

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
07 June, 07:28
Glad I got a bunch

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
07 June, 06:42
Well...his words did help. Almost $28 an ounce now. Should have kept those old fillings.

Not Important @Notimportant
07 June, 06:10
I was gonna say LOVE ...💎

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
07 June, 05:36
999 silver wire - YouTube

A look at a some 99.9% pure 'fine silver' wire, 1.5mm, used by colloidal silver makers.Also a look at some of my silver coins.You can purchase silver wire in...

debbie french @animalsgalore
07 June, 05:23
Not for long...

Gerard Walsh @Gerrywalsh
07 June, 05:22
There are SILVER COMMS in ALOT of Trump speeches. Even more in the DROPS

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
07 June, 05:07

Free Bird @DCast
07 June, 05:39
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
Sooner than Later.
The Truth
https://tv.gab.com/channel...

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
07 June, 09:53
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
Love That Post! Great! Made My Night!! WooHoo!!

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
07 June, 05:03
🙌🏼🚀