⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
Good morning to all of you, lovely PATRIOTS!!!!!
Just wanted to share this recipe that I made on Saturday. Homemade Hydrochloroquine.
It is so easy to make and I can already feel the difference after only 48 hours...and I'm not even sick. Lol

HOMEMADE HYDROCHLOROQUINE:
2 grapefruit peels
3 lemon peels
2 orqnge peels
8 cups of water
Simmer for 3 hours covered with glass lid on.
Let it cool for 2 hours
Strain into glass jars and refrigerate.
Consume 2 to 3 table spoons of the liquid 3 or 4 times a day.

Have great week!!
God bless you!!!
09:30 AM - Jun 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
24 July, 04:47
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Cinchona Bark is what HQ was originated from.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
24 July, 04:36
I read somewhere a long time ago, YOU CAN FREEZE THIS UP TO 6mo. So if you make some extra freeze in jars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 July, 04:31

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
07 June, 05:04
I've been doing this for a while and it has been great. besides good quality supplements that I normally take, this has been a great additive. I hope many more try.

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
07 June, 04:54
Thanks for this i have screenshot and will shop then make tomorrow. I’m UK and you actually have to prove your going on holiday to a maleria risk country before a pharmacy will sell it to you. I did think of seeing my Dr as he is good and will do his best for you but i bet the NHS have banned it on prescription just like they have vitamin D unless its extremely low which is wrong. Thanks also for the ice cube idea i will defintely do that 😊😊😊

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
07 June, 04:40
Or if you don't have time to make it, you can get HCQ shipped to you from anyone of the hundreds of Americas Frontline Doctors

wht 2.0 @wht
07 June, 12:35
Word to the wise.
I'd look into the extent to which lemons and oranges are sprayed with chemical herbicides and perhaps use only organic fruit for this. I've seen it said that you should never even leave the lemon slice in your tea/water at a restaurant but get in the habit of squeezing out the juice and discard the peel just for that reason.

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
07 June, 04:45
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
organic best i have my own lemons but rinse the grapefruit in apple cider vinegsr as with most f&v

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
07 June, 10:08
Thanks

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
07 June, 10:04
I'm going to try this today as I became a hoarder of peels, my freezer is jammed packed! Haha I think I was planning on saving everyone I know...😊
I was thinking of freezing the remainder into ice cubes after. I'm wondering if anyone else has thoughts on that?
Thank You for posting this!
God Bless All. 💚
🙏🇺🇲💕

Teri Wood @charmtess
07 June, 11:25
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
I froze mine in mason jars after I made it.

Pat Shelbern @Pattie
07 June, 09:45
I used 3 grapefruit, 3 lemons peels with 3 fingers of water above the rinds in a slow cooker for 6 to 8 hours and allowed to cool same. When cooled its drained. Every day take 2 to 3 teaspoons several times a day. Along with that i took 1 tablet of zinc and Vitamin D. I wasn't sure what i had but this blew what was in me out the window. I will follow up and do this again at the end of 2 months (this week).
Just wanted to share this one with you. Much Love!

Pat Shelbern @Pattie
07 June, 09:47
In response Pat Shelbern to her Publication
(that's 1 tablet a day each, not a tablet every time you take some liquid)

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
07 June, 09:43
I think you meant "hydroxychloroquine".
Sounds delicious!

07 June, 11:03
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
yes, that one. lol

Charlene Smith @clsmith
07 June, 09:38
Thank you for posting 💙

07 June, 09:38
In response Charlene Smith to her Publication
You're welcome.
❤❤❤❤

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
07 June, 09:33
So nice!
I made some as gifts for friends...but added honey. It still works.

07 June, 09:40
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
That's a great idea. HONEY!!!
WE bought a cough & cold homemade honey that has ginger, turmeric, and a few other natural spices.
❤❤❤❤