1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
Ya’ll know what to do~ Make her famous!
08:11 AM - Jun 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by CrackersCuzin in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @Txn81ve
08 June, 12:24
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
FAKE! SOUND OUT HER NAME SLOWLY. "ARE YOU NA KILL A NANNY?" ALTHOUGH SHE DOES LOOK POSSESSED!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
08 June, 12:21
Many “OFF” things about this chick

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
07 June, 07:01
Where is she now? ⚡

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
07 June, 04:18
nd people will consider her white, smh

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
07 June, 02:25
This ones fantasies now have identified her as someone that needs to be collected and locked away for life.

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
07 June, 01:53
Isn't she a self decribed mentally deficient person who shouldn't be able to own a gun?
She needs to be fired, then sent to prison.
🙏🇺🇲💕

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
07 June, 01:49
Got blocked on FB for telling this cunt off, lol!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 June, 03:45
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I dsid the same and got 3 days..then 30 minutes later they added past warnings on me and gave me 30 days. so i deleted my account. Fuckers arent gonna control me.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 June, 01:30
She'll have to get in line, had many try and still here. lol

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
07 June, 01:32
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
👍💥👊

SPORTS @SPORTS
07 June, 01:26
Great, because now I want to SEE her HANG!

Hang this absolute lunatic nut!

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
07 June, 12:36
She is psychotic and should be immediately put on leave and investigated, at a minimum. Good grief. SHE is supposed to help people struggling with mental and emotional issues???? That's going to go well. 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤨

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
07 June, 01:34
In response Love Wins to her Publication
Sorta defeats the purpose of your job, right? SMH

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
07 June, 08:56
ANOTHER RADICAL ISLAM IDIOT!!

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
07 June, 09:47
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
yup| and I ain’t playing with these fools ~ they got to go......

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
07 June, 08:55
This smacks of a "nobody" desperate for some face time - ignoring this pathetic parasite is the best method of stopping her moronic agenda.