Margy Q Harris @DianneQaus
Illusions and technology wow ! sure makes you want to check twice what you think you may be seeing
07:13 AM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by DianneQaus in this post can reply
Brenda Kehoe @Leefaladee
05 February, 01:33
In response Margy Q Harris to her Publication
Margy, I want to copy this video to my phone and I don't know how. can I locate it on youtube? i have been searching for it and can't find it. would love to show my sister. can you help me please. thank you so much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cilia Edron @CiliaEdron
28 January, 02:35
Heavy! I'm truly stunned. 😲
And I'm astonished how boring acting can be. 😅
#TruthWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MEGA Truth4all @MEGATruth4all
28 January, 09:59

Brenda Kehoe @Leefaladee
27 January, 09:46
yes, we are watching a movie. I wish I understood computers better. There is something new to learn everday. Thank you for letting me share

Beth Madonna @TheMadonna4
27 January, 12:34
Wow, that's amazing. Steve Mnuchin & Steve Bannon (part of Team Trump) have been Hollywood Producers for years. Mnuchin has more than 40 films... HMMMMMM

The Velvet Hammer @TheVelvetHammer
27 January, 12:19
Theyve been conditioning/programming us since before most of us were born...'DreamWorks' 🧠🙈 🎬
We are all On Set.
'CGI is not created by the push of some magic button. It is the culmination of careful thought, design, experimentation and the pure creativity of artists. The impossible becomes reality and when done well, evokes wonder and awe as it transports the audience deeper into the story…'
👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
https://vashivisuals.com/t...

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
27 January, 11:43
wow!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 January, 10:47
The line between fiction and nonfiction is getting very blurry.

Tired of Two Tiered Justice @Tired_of_2_Tiered_Justice
27 January, 09:31
Are we paying attention yet?

NELDA SMITH @NellieJ
27 January, 09:12
WOW!

Proud Patriot @NevaC
27 January, 08:57
sure is eye opening!

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
27 January, 08:50
wow!😳😳😳 it's amazing the computer technology...

Happy 2-B-Alive @InGodITrust
27 January, 08:09
Amazing if only the rest of the world understood. I don't even understand it all.

Sam Barrow @Sam2032
27 January, 07:49
Nothing is as it appears at the moment.