Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
I get updates by military flight and movement trackers here from Germany.

INSANE shit is happening, Military worldwide in full control, gearing up for big one.

Several B52 bombers in Normandy and France and the English Channel.

Insane amounts of parallel flights/Scanners, E-8 sentries,Poseidons, AWACS (basically United States nuclear command center in the airr in case of government shutdown).

There is SO MUCH military movement and operations, and the guys decoding the operations check everything, news, old news, bombs being found, underground structures.

It's HAPPENING.

Today they got all excited as somehow the movements started synchronising, coordinated stuff. Early morning top-brass military planes from several countries taking off at the same time.

Have faith, it's going down so badly. I'd love to keep everyone posted, but I'd spend all day translating posts and doing decodes and I'm too busy building shit in the garage😂
05:58 AM - Jun 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
15 June, 04:23
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
my buddy’s girlfriend in China says that they are being told now that back in january 10 countries, us, russia, india, the netherlands, france, europe taiwan and 3 other countries are invading to liberate the great dragon country from the CCP. she says it is real. He lives in Europe he fled with his family, he’s trying to get her out now. It happened in January. Taiwan and US marines landed on the mainland. They could not notify the people until all the CCP had been taken down. Your new REPUBLIC flag is blue with two ovals of stars making a plus sign.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
13 June, 03:39
American police is driving through my small town in Germany. There is a US base 15 km away, but I have never seen the american police in this town. And last week I saw 14 Feldjäger motorbikes from the German Bundeswehr. And about 2 weeks ago I looked out my office window and saw a military helicopter with a jeep hanging from itt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
13 June, 03:55
In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication
thank you, Nelly
perhaps the cabal is being taken out 🙏

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
13 June, 11:23
I confirm in Central Europe this week a large number of helicopters in formations. 👍

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
08 June, 03:09
The unloving ones have been given every chance to come around but refuse so they are being taken out now... every last one 👍 Pray for The Alliance 🙏

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
08 June, 03:05
Some good news!!!

memes matter @NoComment
08 June, 02:25

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
08 June, 09:46
🙏🙏

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
08 June, 09:04
Thank You!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 June, 03:50
🙏Danke sehr!!❤️👍😮

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
08 June, 03:16
Whatever you can do to keep us informed is appreciated.