Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
07 June, 05:58
I get updates by military flight and movement trackers here from Germany.

INSANE shit is happening, Military worldwide in full control, gearing up for big one.

Several B52 bombers in Normandy and France and the English Channel.

Insane amounts of parallel flights/Scanners, E-8 sentries,Poseidons, AWACS (basically United States nuclear command center in the airr in case of government shutdown).

There is SO MUCH military movement and operations, and the guys decoding the operations check everything, news, old news, bombs being found, underground structures.

It's HAPPENING.

Today they got all excited as somehow the movements started synchronising, coordinated stuff. Early morning top-brass military planes from several countries taking off at the same time.

Have faith, it's going down so badly. I'd love to keep everyone posted, but I'd spend all day translating posts and doing decodes and I'm too busy building shit in the garageπŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
The unloving ones have been given every chance to come around but refuse so they are being taken out now... every last one πŸ‘ Pray for The Alliance πŸ™
03:09 PM - Jun 08, 2021
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Only people mentioned by prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from white light, click on at the bottom under it