Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 June, 01:28
So I ordered some rice, I didn't have my glasses on, black rice, lentils, and something else, still didn't have my glasses on, I don't know what it is but it is turning into Spanish since I have cilantro. lol WITH some kinda protein, bet I am a freaking carnivore too, NORMAL, so like take over the food supply. NORMAL No soft kill wtf kinda foods oops they mean poisons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daine Hurley @Canuck04
06 June, 01:32
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
check rice....lower branded rice...found to have plastic fillers that look like rice....when you eat rice and some of them are harder than the others....try a flat skillet with it....the plastic ri e pellets melt....instead of burn...my hispanic friends taught me....i dunno just some info to pass...if it helps??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 June, 01:39
In response Daine Hurley to his Publication
Yeah totally saw all that. Yep. Black rice is new on me, just posted some links, I spent a minute over a period of time in Japan and Guam, always learning cool thing about life. YEP no more them running food supplies, anywhere, the deep state.

Daine Hurley @Canuck04
06 June, 02:26
spent a year in korea and a few here n there in the middle east....like wtf is wrong with our food.....then when i had come back was out on the farm and my fellow workers showed me and told me about it....was like ggrrr

06 June, 02:44
In response Daine Hurley to his Publication
Yep gigantic deal. Exactly. Love kimchi btw. Super food.

Daine Hurley @Canuck04
i never could get over how its made....lmao...i lived with a korean over there and told me all about....and how like on the world scale theres like 1000 family commercialized recipes....but there like theres something 1500-2000recipes...like wow...he said eh man we no give the good ones away....had me dying...his name was kim...was of the best people i have ever met n live with
02:48 PM - Jun 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Canuck04 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daine Hurley, click on at the bottom under it