Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
23 March, 09:35
Our whole lives are about to change!
We will return power back to #WeThePeople !

Education will Change!
Religion will change! (Proven Satanic)
Banking will change!
Courts will change ( 🙏God! #constitutionalLaw )
Banks will change!
Hospitals & Sick care will change!
World Hunger will be gone!
All The Elderly will be taken care of!
Almost all disease/virus will have cures!
Free energy is coming!
Healing Med Beds are coming!
Criminal Tax Ponzi schemes by IRS & Fed are gone!
& Much Much More!
World Peace is imminent!

We are entering a new World!
The age of love is here! ♒️
#5DNewEarth
#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Foxy B 6212 @Foxy6212
23 March, 09:58
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Are you sayig the Annunaki released us and the military are now all on same side?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
23 March, 11:33
In response Foxy B 6212 to her Publication
I want the cures and Med beds now. My mom has cancer and is coming to the end. I am always praying for the healing of my sweet momma. Saturday the doctor said there is nothing more to be done. My mom is going to die soon without a miracle. She is only 63. I need my mom still.

Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
Amanda, I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom and am praying for her healing. My parents are 82 and not in the greatest of health and I can't imagine being here without them! God Bless You and Your Mom🙏❤️✝️
01:18 PM - Jun 06, 2021
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WorldMomLuv in this post can reply
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
06 June, 02:28
In response Shannon Anne to her Publication
Thank you. My mom passed away May 4. She tried. She fought with everything she had. She was inspiring to the end. I know she is with the Lord in Heaven. That gives me peace.