Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Our whole lives are about to change!
We will return power back to #WeThePeople !

Education will Change!
Religion will change! (Proven Satanic)
Banking will change!
Courts will change ( 🙏God! #constitutionalLaw )
Banks will change!
Hospitals & Sick care will change!
World Hunger will be gone!
All The Elderly will be taken care of!
Almost all disease/virus will have cures!
Free energy is coming!
Healing Med Beds are coming!
Criminal Tax Ponzi schemes by IRS & Fed are gone!
& Much Much More!
World Peace is imminent!

We are entering a new World!
The age of love is here! ♒️
#5DNewEarth
#wwg1wga
09:35 PM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
27 March, 12:49
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
AND , HOPEFULLY ,THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL HAVE CHANGED !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
24 March, 01:41
I hope so! On the fence with my son's school right now. Not sure what to do. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
24 March, 10:21
In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication
I dont even think you will need to choose, I think it will be all of society knowing the extent of the indoctrination, and even worse atrocities

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
24 March, 11:18
Education will become the new Entertainment and the Constitution will be the Suoerbowl of Entertainment

Optical Awakenings @Unite
24 March, 08:55
I know this is true. I think if we organize we can speed it up a bit. This is a VERY necessary time of awakening but once the masses realize, it will be game over!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 March, 11:07
Yes it is. And it looks like we're going to have a few days for everyone to all get their sights set on the canal. And then enough with this fake sun.
evil ejected.
BLISS

Foxy B 6212 @Foxy6212
23 March, 09:58
Are you sayig the Annunaki released us and the military are now all on same side?

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
23 March, 10:27
In response Foxy B 6212 to her Publication
More like the drac/reptillian/archon got banned from harming us and allowing humanity to evolve to 5D. the light is helping us evolve past evil. evil cant pass 4D. some can get to the lower levels of 5. but 3-5 is the hardest jump. once we do, humanity is going to thrive.

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
23 March, 11:33
In response Foxy B 6212 to her Publication
I want the cures and Med beds now. My mom has cancer and is coming to the end. I am always praying for the healing of my sweet momma. Saturday the doctor said there is nothing more to be done. My mom is going to die soon without a miracle. She is only 63. I need my mom still.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
23 March, 09:48
What A Beautiful World This Could Be! How Wonderful! People Care And Help Each Other! Wow! I Am Dreaming Of The Day!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
23 March, 09:40
🙏🙏🙏🙏🌎❤️🇺🇸🙌🙌

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
23 March, 09:38
It's infathomable to me! I know it....but it just doesn't even seem realistic. Nothing that we know will be the same....I'm loving the prospect but I can't even wrap my head around it!