Operation Que @OperationQ
04 June, 10:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
06 June, 12:16
In response Operation Que to his Publication
She sounds amazing, I have been following. However, I need more personally. I would love to believe this with every inch of me. Perhaps her swearing in, on video or something official documented. The Queen part confuses me as well, what gives her that title? I want it to be true though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
This is the white hat trial/test run to see how the people and the DS reacts. The multiple titles is part of that intentional confusion to confuse them. I agree we need some more blatant evidence like the signed letter from the alliance / US military or for her to arrive on a military aircraft as she claims will be happening.
12:35 PM - Jun 06, 2021
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OperationQ in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
30 June, 01:32
Why would people trust another Royal family?

They should have created a new title without negative associations.

30 June, 11:54
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
She is royal native Canadian "royal" bloodline as in the sense as the land was stolen from the indigenous to begin with and is being returned to them

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 June, 12:52
I’m ready and open to welcome all of it. Just being cautious. 🙂🙏