Operation Que @OperationQ
04 June, 10:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
05 June, 01:11
In response Operation Que to his Publication
Lying about Romona Didulo, This account does not demonstrate knowing rights as the law.
Romana Didulo is showing process to take back this country, what everyone should be doing and are obligated to.
People have sold out the nations, countries, prostituting themselves to evil for money, power, control.
People have not been thinking. please let that go and start now, learn faster, do what your obligations are, Many are wishing they had learned law, as they are going to prison, or are being executed.
Lawful notice are in the first steps of Due PROCESS OF LAW.
Say what you want, anyone that shares negative as of now with no evidence are shills, trolls, psyops, are possibly working for evil, as evil. THINK, VETTING BY LAW AND PHYSICS> BE OF SOUND MIND USE LOGIC, REASON>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I never said anything negative about her? I am promoting her because she is the real deal and want to spread awareness!
12:10 PM - Jun 06, 2021

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by OperationQ in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
06 June, 12:16
In response Operation Que to his Publication
Not the operation Q account. There is a post of a screen shot of who is lying.
The operation Q account posts a comment to the lying account asking for proof.

06 June, 12:37

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Oh I understand now, the screenshot of the account you posted is a lying shill/troll and that also explains why they blocked me when I commented directly to them. All good and clear now, thanqs!