Anthony Michau18 @AnthonyMichau18
04 June, 06:22
Minds will be blown when the truth is revealed..............

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
06 June, 03:37
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
When she was presented to us I hadn't woken up yet and I still knew something wasn't right. Hello? One look into that face and you know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
06 June, 08:16
In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication
i had the same feeling! she just seemed fake how she would look at the children all around her acting like she loved them. i read somewhere this is fauci's mom...😳

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
06 June, 09:52
In response Cara Sallila to her Publication
I can image the DS really laughing their heads off when we being had by th is one. Some say it is a man and Fauci's father.

Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
lol lol... yeah... almost nothing is surprising me anymore...
11:02 AM - Jun 06, 2021
In response Nikki Lynch to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Brandons_Love19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cara Sallila, click on at the bottom under it