Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 May, 01:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
03 May, 02:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thank you for the DOGE call out VK. I am still following the plan you laid out.

i bought 1 share of $EDR today (lol BALLLER!)

Also looking to buy some $TSLA hopefully very soon just waiting for my price to hit

Hope all is well with you brother and grateful for you 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
03 May, 04:00
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
I invested a small amount in DOGE coin on Friday. Noticed I'm up $320. But I keep reading we should be invested in Doge Token. Less amount of Tokens available versus the coins. Supply and demand. I'm so confused.

03 May, 09:35
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
A 'Coin' has its own blockchain. a 'Token' runs off another blockchain.
Stay away from any Doge 'Token(s)' unless you know how a pump and dump works. Fast up and down. Not a long term hold.

When I say Doge I am talking about the coin.

Chuck Balla @ChuckBalla12
04 May, 01:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
XRP a pump and dump? I have heard that's not something we would want to have as it will be used as a debt coin?

04 May, 02:37
In response Chuck Balla to his Publication
XRP is my top holding. Bankers Coin. Swift Killer.

Future Catalysts:
1) SEC Lawsuit Settlement.
2) Relist XRP on US Exchanges.

Prediction: Will end up being #1 on CoinMarketCap.

*Not an authorized financial advisor.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

jaq anon @jaq
06 June, 09:34
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
you and VK take your money making scheme somewhere else. While there is 1A, it is not appropriate to do so here. A WallStreetBets phenom is what I suspect you 2 are after

jaq anon @jaq
06 June, 09:59
does it harm you to take your post to a stock message board and not here? JPMorganite opinion on cryptos, the one that quit

jaq anon @jaq
06 June, 10:20
so just because he is administrator, I should not call him out for impropriety? what happens to those who jumps on the bandwagon financially when it crashes? VK willing to take that responsibility? There is a reason for being a "qualified financial advisor". Bring that to his attention and get back to me, pls