Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 May, 01:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
Thank you for the DOGE call out VK. I am still following the plan you laid out.

i bought 1 share of $EDR today (lol BALLLER!)

Also looking to buy some $TSLA hopefully very soon just waiting for my price to hit

Hope all is well with you brother and grateful for you 🙏
02:18 PM - May 03, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
03 May, 04:00
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
I invested a small amount in DOGE coin on Friday. Noticed I'm up $320. But I keep reading we should be invested in Doge Token. Less amount of Tokens available versus the coins. Supply and demand. I'm so confused.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
03 May, 04:29
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Hey Holly, congrats! I'm not new to investing/trading but I am to crypto so I will be honest and say I don't know the difference.

But I am confidently holding Dogecoin. Good luck! 💪

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 May, 09:35
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
A 'Coin' has its own blockchain. a 'Token' runs off another blockchain.
Stay away from any Doge 'Token(s)' unless you know how a pump and dump works. Fast up and down. Not a long term hold.

When I say Doge I am talking about the coin.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
03 May, 03:57
I still have not figured out that site yet 🤦🏼‍♀️

Bay 17d @Bay17d
03 May, 04:26
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
IKR, but I guess it all takes time. Learn new stuff everyday.
:)

Lew 26c @Lew26c
03 May, 02:26
Bay!!!!........

Bay 17d @Bay17d
03 May, 02:39
In response Lew 26c to his Publication
Hey Lew! How are things going for you brother?

Newsom isn't having a good week lol.
💪