Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
10 June, 09:10
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 June, 09:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
08 June, 12:19
Knew it allready when the fast loading batteries started burning and had to be replaced by an alternatief model. All swept under the carpet by the mainstream media. Hmmm?

777ichae7 777arti77 - Z @PegasusWarrior
08 June, 11:38
Elon is the most difficult to peg as White, Grey or Black.
It is possible he was replaced with a white hat.
Some point of interest.
-His first born son died. Those who understand Moloch...
- Alice (Underground boring machine) could be used for Evil, It would also likely be needed to tunnel covertly TO DESTROY the DUMBS.
- Starlink Sats - I suspect that system is needed by the white hats. The Black hats can no longer simply 'shut down' the internet. I also suspect that the starlink system is required for the new QFS. On the Evil side, if the Blackhats shut down the ground based internet, they would absolutely control all information with the starlink system.
- Nuralink is the most disturbing. For those with disabilities, nuralink can be life changing and positive. When you consider the idea that 'The Matrix" is a documentary. Well the good guys did plug their minds into a computer. Compare with the idea of the Borg from Star Trek.
Elons own symbology is Gandalph. Grey to W

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
08 June, 11:26
What I was just exposed to= is it contagious
Elon could have the snakey virus

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
07 June, 11:21
Pretty sure Elon Musk is the Antichrist... it's a toss up between him and Prince William.🙄

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
07 June, 06:11
Awesome find Mr Deeds, I figured him as a snake, but now I know it was discernment helping me. Thank you

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
07 June, 06:05
We WILL TAKE CONTROL of All these FAKE Entities

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
07 June, 03:42
White Hat controlled.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
07 June, 12:31
A message from Anonymous to Elon Musk
https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
06 June, 10:22
Well damn.

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
06 June, 08:23
I knew it! I mean he believes in mind control-what else needs to be said!?

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
06 June, 08:03

Laurie Weber @yourpilgrim123
06 June, 09:12
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
I believe it was dismissed
https://www.courtlistener....

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
06 June, 09:59
HEY GUYS...FAUCI SAID THAT IF YOU WALK INTO THE GAS CHAMBER, YOU'LL NEVER GET THE VIRUS!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL

THAT'S AMERICA FOR YOU! WALK RIGHT UP SHEEP!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 June, 08:01
he did give POTUS early access ..

10 June, 09:15
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

10 June, 09:15
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
06 June, 08:02

Christina Maga @Christina71
07 June, 03:41
I posted this on FB and was laughed at. They said "where do you get these lies!" grrrrr!

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
07 June, 11:29
This case was dismissed.

https://dockets.justia.com...

Donna Irby @ammarker
06 June, 03:38
Elon Musk has the same characteristics as Jacob. Both conniving, arrogant, cheating... Just listened to Dutch Sheets talk about Jacob yesterday in Give Him 15 devotionals. Maybe Elon will also change.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
07 June, 01:04
In response Donna Irby to his Publication
we can always hope but his whole family are masons 🙄

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 June, 09:36
Where’s VK? 🤔

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
06 June, 09:27
what a telling sentence he says outloud about the car and "space" "it's so real it looks fake" DUH! SO FAKE🤦🏼‍♀️
And leaving out the bitcoin he's been pushing. really sad the pedaling lie that it's all the rave when it's horrible and we should all stay away from it. I've seen several talk about it on this platform and have been surprised accounts while talk about it like it's good investment when it isn't. Maybe those are shill accounts that push it 🤔

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
06 June, 09:23
disappointed this video doesn't mention his underground tunnels he has drilled underground in LA and fake news outlets have praised him over it as well as doing interviews with him while riding along in the tunnel. He thinks all of the country should have tunnels.

Haven Maven 1776 @H4v3n_M4v3n
06 June, 09:04
I’ve never liked or would ever trust him. Too smarmy... Thanks for sharing this great informative vid!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 June, 08:39
LOOK WHAT just popped up on my memories today from facecrook. AS follows: Hey Elon, could you shut your fkin five thousand satellites off so us normal folks can get some sun???? Mofo has NO fkin govt. clearance but if you are fkin siphoned enough funds, you can do that. FK that, let's see, five G, NO answers as to what is in his satellites beyond supposed wifi in remote parts, google busted for downloading a tracking up via all primary phone companies, documented, your ass is getting documented even more if ya don't turn it off. FACT, close friends said it is so. ON their own phone when they looked, but hey now defund the fkin police, from Creepy fkn Biden, the kid feeler. FK this.

Dottie French @DotOn777
06 June, 08:36
Personally, I cannot stand this snot-nose faker!

... ... @Trader_Kev
06 June, 08:12
deceptive turd

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 June, 07:52
Thanks for this interesting video. Good to know my "spidy senses" are working properly. I just do not get a "good vibe" from him. I did however think he was very intellegent ......

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
06 June, 07:45
GOOD and thanks. Patriots sometimes don't always take the time to check things out and assume people are allies or even patriots...like Pence, like Mattis..etc.