Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
Angela Martin @Marangela
28 January, 12:26
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Because he is a National Security Risk. He sells us out, and leaks like a screen door on a Nuclear Submarine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True North @TrueNorth
28 January, 12:22
I don't see how he could and have been wondering about this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
27 January, 09:04
I'm surprised the nursing home hasn't reported him missing, then again the nurses are all probably enjoying the break from being sniffed all the time by creepy👺 Joe.

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
27 January, 08:32
Proof is in the pudding

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
27 January, 08:28
Exactly what I've been saying. Doesn't have nuclear codes. Doesn't live in the White House. Doesn't fly on AF1.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
27 January, 07:06
Really nice to know!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 January, 03:09
That goofey basturd doesn't even have a Christmas card...

J.J. Jameson @jjj
27 January, 01:50
Are there any more recent claims of this than late December? That's all I can find, and that's plenty of time for things to change.