Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
13 June, 11:16
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Wow! Clear. Brave. Unfortunately for us, all TRUE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
05 June, 06:06
Bravo!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
05 June, 02:24

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
05 June, 01:02
The new variants will be the excuse used when people begin to die from what they call a vaccine ,but, is in fact deadly and in about 6-9 months people will begin dieing in the millions due to every cell in their body producing the Spike Protien causing your immune system to attack all cells making the protien. You , if injected are already marked by the Fe** or Iron complexed with the enzyme Luciferase. Thats why people become magnetic and subject to being frozen mentally if the correct frequency radio wave is trasmitted close enough to affect the microparticals in your body. When they begin to ossilate. The ending is death by organ failure.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
06 June, 09:02
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I tried everything to keep my daughter from getting the vax but in the end she told me after the fact. i was one anti-vax voice in a giant family of pro-vaxers. Everytime I think about it, it breaks my heart all over again.
i should have found a way to stop her.

Cher DGF @CherD23
05 June, 12:03
I'd like to know who this guy is, where he is at dropping this red-pill and to whom? Please and thank you!

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Misna Burelli @Magneticum
05 June, 10:42
Humanity has been conditioned for this through the mental/emotional impact of vaccines on society. They have been trying to confuse our immune systems with engineered protein fragments. But the immune system is the central authority where the body makes judgements about “self” versus “non-self” or “inside” versus “outside”. Our crude attempts at creating some kind of “virus particle lookalikes” are prompting our immune systems to get triggered in false alarms, as in allergies/autoimmune diseases. On the mental/emotional levels, allergic people get triggered by everything in their lives, and people with autoimmune issues often suffer from emotional self-attack aka depression. Identity issues (not knowing yourself because the immune system lost track of “who you are or what is you”---“is it you or is it not you?”) are already visible everywhere as gender dysphoria or autism (auto=Greek self, injury to the “self”). Many people have an injured “self”. Guess who is easiest to manipulate?

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 June, 03:26
In response Misna Burelli to his Publication
I agree. As a nurse for 50 years (recently retired) I know strong immune systems work. Having worked in ER setting for 26 years we were exposed to every kind of virus, and "germs" imaginable. I rarely get ill with a virus and if I do it is short lived with mild symptoms. If the American people would just do the things necessary to support their personal natural immunity, there would be far less disease ( Dis-Ease) and far less need for vaccines. ( & Big Pharma)
Hydration ( filtered alkaline water 32 oz daily min. )
Exercise
Fresh air
Sunshine
Healthy diet NO SODA, makes the body acidic & weakens bones. Acidic bodies are more prone to cancer)
Maintain healthy weight ( obesity is the cause of most illness)
Stress reduction
Spiritual health ( prayer, meditation, worship, bible study, socialization, laughter, smiles) 😇

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
05 June, 10:27
my blood BOILS.

may alllll the Rockefeller Elites rot in hades.

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
05 June, 12:10
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Grrrrrrr! 😠😤

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
06 June, 04:16
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Mostly speculation with no validation. However, another angle of undeniable, factual truth is this:

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
05 June, 10:12
Nice! Seems like a good one for family members. Give me 5 mins, believe it or not at least you know (:

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
05 June, 09:48
More like 13 months, not 13 years f#@%ers. Thankful for this.