Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
The new variants will be the excuse used when people begin to die from what they call a vaccine ,but, is in fact deadly and in about 6-9 months people will begin dieing in the millions due to every cell in their body producing the Spike Protien causing your immune system to attack all cells making the protien. You , if injected are already marked by the Fe** or Iron complexed with the enzyme Luciferase. Thats why people become magnetic and subject to being frozen mentally if the correct frequency radio wave is trasmitted close enough to affect the microparticals in your body. When they begin to ossilate. The ending is death by organ failure.
01:02 PM - Jun 05, 2021
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
06 June, 09:02
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I tried everything to keep my daughter from getting the vax but in the end she told me after the fact. i was one anti-vax voice in a giant family of pro-vaxers. Everytime I think about it, it breaks my heart all over again.
i should have found a way to stop her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
13 June, 11:45
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
I am sorry. I cannot imagine there is anyone that does not have family and friends that chosen to take it. Fear and peer pressure are intensely strong motivators. In the end we have no control over anyone else's actions.
I have found not even those who intuitively know there is a lot wrong will go there. You can tell they cannot because as they put pieces together it shows something that is unimaginable to them. The depth, breadth and strength of that kind of evil is something they cannot comprehend or face. It takes great bravery to look directly at evil and say, "No. I SEE you. I WILL stand here and shine my light and love". Blessings and peace my friend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
06 June, 02:11
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
Je sais que c'est effrayant, mais ayez foi en Dieu et priez pour votre fils.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 June, 09:25
why 6-9 months & not sooner

Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
05 June, 01:26
You mean freezing like this?

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
06 June, 04:09
In response Hally Urquhart to her Publication