r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴Well this makes sense as to why magnets are sticking to where people got injected.
And why the CDC and the mainstream media are advertising for a zombie apocalypse. These people are insane and really really really really stupid. God is going to kick their asses and then destroy them.
10:15 PM - Jun 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 June, 01:56
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
The Rwanda Operation Crimson Mist he referred to and something keeps preventing me from posting this so if it goes through, it must be noteworthy. "What the C-130 crew were actually engaged in was “electromagnetically augmenting” a pre-existing state. Remember that the agents and security service personnel first had to point the Hutu tribesmen in the direction of the Tutsi, induce reasonable anger, and make sure they were appropriately armed. Only then could the C-130 go to work with the precise control brain wave of “rage”, augmenting and thus upgrading crowd behavior from that of angry demonstrators to uncontrollable genocidal maniacs. Although not “classic”, this was and is unquestionably mind control, for the simple reason that external means were being used to force an irresistible change in behavior." read all about it here. Unbelievable, this is how they will do it, but now with 5G. https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
05 June, 01:41
My question is, is the DS now just telling us what to expect? why do so many of these sites and videos have Ds logos like the pyramid in this video?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 June, 01:21
Someone shared a CBS news broad cast about the 5 worst cities for surviving the zombie apocalypse and why and which 5 were the best for surviving it and why. I remember it said to get out of NYC, Tampa, LA, (southern California in general as there was another city there) and I forget the rest. I commented that it was a strange newscast for CBS because she was being serious. What is going on out there?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 June, 01:18
I am reading that they added a lot of iron because it feeds the nanotech/Morgellons. That is what the magnets are sticking too.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
04 June, 10:19
im ready to just start annihilating these fockers. We should start stacking bodies because thats they plan to do. Ive had it

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 June, 10:16
OH YES HE IS. AMEN>