Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 April, 08:49 (E)
This is illusion. So why allow Yourselves to become "upset"?
God is in Control of Everything. Why Stress any of it?
Nothing is Coincidence, Coincidence is NOT Real.
Do You have certain numbers around You a lot?
Have You ever looked into those numbers?
Look at license plates around You, phones numbers, birth dates, appointment times that seem similar a lot.
Look for Patterns, and see if they are repeating in Your life, look back, compare to Now.
Do You meet people who seem to have the same issue as You, if so how have YOU dealt with that Issue?
The numbers around You mean something, look them up.
The Deja vu, isnt Deja vu, as coincidence is not coincidence.
How Do You Feel Around Certain People, Places, Music, Shows, Movies, News, etc? Pay attention to what The .Spirit shows You.
YOU Have a connection to God if You Choose to Link with Him.
Christ is Our Savior and He will lift You from the wreckage.
Trust in GOD Always, All-Ways.
🙏❤️✝️ #wwg1wga
https://youtu.be/eYa

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 June, 07:25
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Forms of 11 a lot... 111, 1111, and repetitive numbers (mostly 444 lately) -- and 11:45 a lot too (I see that as 2 terms for POTUS 45!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Matthew 11:11 "Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he."
07:33 PM - Jun 04, 2021
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 June, 07:42
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thank you for that Scripture! There is another one for 11:11 that has escaped my mind at the moment... But here's a good one for 1:11... (And when I see 11:11, it reminds me that we're in the 11th hour before Jesus returns.🙏❤️)