Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
ET = E5+T20 = 520 = 5:20 PM = Q520

HAMMURABI: “UFO’s Exist” 5:20 PM 5/28/21

Q520 = Think BIG think BIGGER think BIGGEST

HAMMURABI: “MT, Eye in the Sky, Indeprehensus (The Watchers), Minutes before” 10:28 PM 6/3/21

MT = ET = Extra Terrestrials (The Watchers)

10:28 PM Military Time = 22:28 = Q2228

Q2228 = 10 MINUTE DELTA - Less than 1.
Ever wonder how that’s possible?

DAN SCAVINO: “ET TWEET” 10:29 6/3/21
1 MINUTE after HAMMURABI: “MT, Minutes before”

10:29 MT = 22:29 = Q2229 = Impressive ANON

Q2222 = Are we alone? Roswell?
No. Consider the vastness of space.

2+2+2+2=8 ~ 8=INFINITY/OUROBOROS...
EveryTHING/ONE’s CONNECTED (CIRCLES).
05:20 PM - Jun 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
09 June, 01:11
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 June, 09:00
The BIG Phone Home = ET Phone Home

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CRAIG CARLTON @TheGiarc
05 June, 07:44
Except Aliens is most likely another hoax and distraction. What's more likely (IMHO) is that there are rogue clandestine organizations that have and have had for a long time ANCIENT OLD Technology that has been suppressed for generations. To think that our current society (roughly) 7,000 of "recorded" history is the first of it's kind on this 5 billion year old planet? C'mon. We (humanity) have been here done this many many times over.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
05 June, 04:16
Just askin for a Fren...

https://youtu.be/wuJIqmha2...

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
05 June, 02:08

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
04 June, 10:30
WTF? I LOVE IT!

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
04 June, 10:27
This must be bigger that I can wrap my mind around. I feel like a first grade student in college. But at least I keep trying to put the pieces together. Thank you for your work.

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
04 June, 06:51
Hammurabi (Eye For An Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th Comments @ 520th Post Mark!

Q💧#520 >ID: 000000 No. 8⬅️🔗

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
04 June, 06:11

Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ @MikeStorm
04 June, 07:03
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
May I ask how you got such a nice pose of Nancy Pelosi?

CRAIG CARLTON @TheGiarc
05 June, 07:50
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
Why does everyone assume that "Space" means "outer?" Space also could mean that the earth itself is entirely larger than they have led us to believe? what i space just meant n/s/e/w? What if the planet is huge and we are just on a small piece of it? Why is it that rockets always go up and then over? Shouldn't they just keep going up? IMHO I believe we are on a HUMUNGOUS "ball" and that when we travel to "mars" we are just going over to another part of the BIG Ball? Just thinking out loud? Think the moon. What does the moon actually show? A rock in the sky or is it a reflection?

04 June, 05:25
ET demonstrates his healing power, through his glowing fingertip, on a minor cut on Elliott's finger.

OUCH! = ouchi = rhymes with FAUCI = healing power

crucifixion by science / resurrection by love and faith

Before boarding the spaceship, ET embraces Elliott and tells him "I'll be right here", pointing his glowing finger to Elliott's forehead (I will remain in your MIND - intuition - telekinesis).

An atom is to an orange as that orange is to the earth.

DEAD CAT POUNCE. + ++ +++ (1+2=3=Δ)

👽 ☎️ 🏠

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
04 June, 05:24
Thank You For Your Post!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
04 June, 05:24
Wow! That Is Alot Of Truths There! I Can’t Wait Til Some Of This Info Wakes More People Up!