Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
05 June, 09:33
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Mars, Rahab, Antarctica, Jesuits, Pentagon, OSS, CIA, Admiral Byrd, Sec. Forrestal, Nazis, Lord Lucifer, Ezekial 28, Egypt, Aztecs, Pyramids, Stargates, Jacob's Ladder, dimensions, the Mazzorth, Area 51, Xenogenesis, truffles grow underground. Bar scene in Star Wars. On and on. Lot to look into and just the beginning. Endless rabbit hole back to Eden and before. 1221 take it away🎵, we're getting there.

Q: Consider the vastness of space. Biblical.

Knowing the truth of supernatural evil, while abortion celebration TikTok videos trend and the divisions between humans that don't matter are perpetuated to distract and divide is a heavy load to bear. Lonely. Being armed with knowledge, the Armor of God, Holy Spirit, and focus on forming yourself as a Light Warrior on the side of victorious forces helps. Along with time spent in beauty, nature, music, nourishment, cleaning, organizing, warm gentle breezes, singing birds, happy dogs walking with their humans, smile and say hi. Pray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
04 June, 04:57
Dr Greer in this video is a reptiliian shapeshifter. I’ve seen a video where his neck was changing colors. Now look at this pic. Explains a lot.. Who is working for who...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
04 June, 03:18
Thank you I have never heard of this concept before! @sports you should consider listening. I just did and am contemplating this!

Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
04 June, 03:11
Has anyone looked at Kabamur "Kab" posts on telegram? He speaks of Pleadians helping us against the evil aliens and fallen angels? He also said there would be a fake Alien invasion. But also said there would be Aliens that are here to help us against them.

KabamurTaygeta

Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
04 June, 03:36
In response Cara Sallila to her Publication
I've also read this. interesting

https://www.disclosurenews...

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
04 June, 02:51
Aliens eat humans.
Humans eat animals.
Is it this simple ...............?
Or?

Sherle Harris @Shharris
04 June, 02:42
I saw a youtube video a few years back about a young boys NDE. He saw thousands of children in heaven and asked Jesus why there were so many. He was shown an Alien race were eating them. He told his mother before he passed away a few years later that WW3 would be Aliens vs Humans. I believe the man you had on. My family thinks Im crazy too, but I believe it with all my heart. People dont want to hear the real truth.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
04 June, 03:42
In response Sherle Harris to her Publication
Demons/fallen angels and their minions- not aliens. Genesis describes these as “the seed of Cain”/babylonians/those who worship moloch, god of child sacrifice. they have been here since the beginning. satan is the master of deception and lies. Look into Project Blue Beam- these “people” are sick!

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
04 June, 02:32
I listened to it. Very interesting. As a Christian I believe that their are beings... that are not human... evil beings that desire to destroy humanity. In regards to the evil things happening its unfortunate but true. God never hides this reality. Man is sinful evil vile wicked corrupt. There are people who worship Lucifer/Satan the way we worship and serve the true living God of creation... the God of the Holy Scriptures. Furthermore these individuals who worship and serve Satan are even more dedicated to their religion than we are. In service to Satan who wants to see the destruction of the human race... there are people under his dominion who are willing to do evil acts to retain positions of fame power and worldy riches. i personally do not believe in the existence of "aliens"... I do believe that their are fallen spiritual beings fallen angels that prefer to remain bidden and convince us that "aliens" exist and are responsible for the harvesting and trafficking of children of....

MamaQ 1776 ~ Z @MamaQ
04 June, 11:22
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
Agreed. UFO/aliens are fallen angels (demons). Be ready when our govt “discloses” UFO info to us. And most importantly, pray. God wins. ❤️🙌🏻

MamaQ 1776 ~ Z @MamaQ
04 June, 11:49
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
I found an amazing pastor who has TONS of teachings for us conspiracy folks. 😄 She preaches about aliens/demons, project bluebeam, witchcraft, luciferians, etc. I love her no nonsense presentations, how she constantly backs up her info with bible verses and other resources. Three Hearts Church with Cherie Beltram. We need to spread the news about her teachings. Every anon who wants to hear our same viewpoints from a truthseeking pastor needs to check her out: https://youtu.be/DUP0vuTgm...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Jenergetic Patriot @Jucifr00t
04 June, 02:23
Satanic demons not aliens.

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
04 June, 02:01
Thank you, do you have a link🙏

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts