Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Sherle Harris @Shharris
I saw a youtube video a few years back about a young boys NDE. He saw thousands of children in heaven and asked Jesus why there were so many. He was shown an Alien race were eating them. He told his mother before he passed away a few years later that WW3 would be Aliens vs Humans. I believe the man you had on. My family thinks Im crazy too, but I believe it with all my heart. People dont want to hear the real truth.
02:42 PM - Jun 04, 2021
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Shharris in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
04 June, 03:42
In response Sherle Harris to her Publication
Demons/fallen angels and their minions- not aliens. Genesis describes these as “the seed of Cain”/babylonians/those who worship moloch, god of child sacrifice. they have been here since the beginning. satan is the master of deception and lies. Look into Project Blue Beam- these “people” are sick!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
04 June, 08:35
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I lean towards and believe you are right! I also have doubts about things we do not know considering they have taken out books of the bible! Enoch being just one who knows what other books have been hidden

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396